San Diego Brain Injury Attorney
Serving Southern California
A traumatic brain injury can leave an individual with long-lasting side effects, potentially altering your ability to speak, eat, or live an independent life. The most common causes of brain injuries include auto accidents, slips and falls, sports-related injuries, physical assault, and medical malpractice. Not all brain injuries are noticeable immediately after the accident.
If you or someone you love recently sustained a head injury, keep an eye out for the following symptoms:
- Impaired vision
- Memory loss
- Difficulty moving
- Speech impairment
- Chronic headaches
- Severe mood swings
These symptoms can be life-changing, and it is important that you or your loved one receives high-quality medical treatment. You have enough to worry about without stressing over the medical expenses for the treatment you need. Let the experienced brain injury lawyer at Leigh Law Firm in San Diego investigate your case and fight for the compensation you deserve.
In San Diego, the severity and duration of a brain injury are key factors in determining the compensation needed to cover the necessary medical, emotional, and financial costs. In many cases, the damages inflicted upon a brain injury victim are subject to much dispute, and arguing these cases can be complex.
Treatment plays a huge part in determining the amount of compensation you should receive after a brain injury, as it can require the expertise of various medical professionals, including:
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Speech and language pathologists
- Brain surgeons
What Can a San Diego Brain Injury Lawyer Do?
A seasoned San Diego brain injury attorney can provide invaluable assistance to victims of head trauma. They understand the complexities of brain injury law and have extensive experience dealing with insurance companies, medical professionals, and the legal system. Attorneys work diligently to establish the evidence necessary to prove negligence, causation, and damages in your case. They vigorously advocate for your rights, ensuring that you receive the highest compensation possible to cover medical expenses, lost wages, emotional distress, and other related costs.
Here are some of the key services that a brain injury attorney provides:
- Case Evaluation: They conduct a thorough assessment of the incident that caused the injury, investigating all possible avenues of negligence.
- Legal Advice: They provide clear, comprehensive advice on the legal options available to you.
- Representation in Court: If your case goes to trial, they will represent you, presenting a compelling case on your behalf.
- Negotiation with Insurance Companies: They negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Litigation: They handle all aspects of the litigation process, from filing lawsuits to gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses, and cross-examining opposing counsel.
- Support and Guidance: They support you throughout the legal process, answering your questions and addressing your concerns.
- Recovery of Damages: They work tirelessly to recover damages for medical expenses, loss of income, pain and suffering, and other related costs.
Contact Leigh Law Firm Today
While you may feel that the fault of the accident clearly lies with another person, the insurance company will do everything in their power to diminish the responsibility of their client. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Call on our experienced brain injury lawyer at Leigh Law Firm in San Diego to help maximize your compensation. We can fight this legal battle with you.
"Alex handled my case personally and put my mind at ease from the first time I spoke with him. His office handled everything and got me a GREAT SETTLEMENT that I did not expect."
If you need to get the job done then Alex is your guy.Sherrie
"I retained Mr. Leigh to represent me and I could not be happier with my decision."Valerie D.
Recovered Millions for Injured Workers
Experienced & Successful Litigator
Former Defense Attorney on Your Side
Extensive Record of Successful Results
Direct Access to an Attorney
Skilled & Passionate Legal Advocacy
No Out-of-Pocket Costs Unless We Win
Free, No-Obligation Consultations